Female Photographer Smoking
"Life's vibrant hues are way too beautiful and precious to be distorted by the smoke of cigarettes."
Kim is known for her black and white paintings of women smoking. Her fascination of smoking comes from the curiosity behind why people smoke even though they know they shouldn't. Kim revisted an older fashion illustration done in acrylic paint from 2012 and created this digital painting from it.
- Available in multiple sizes from 8.5" x 11" - 24" x 36"
- Professionally printed at a high quality standard.
- Prints from 8.5" x 11" to 11" x 17" will be printed on a matte cardstock.
- All prints 18" x 24" and up will be printed on a glossy poster paper.
- Smaller prints are sent in a bend-proof mailer, and larger prints will be mailed in a tube.